[MPlayer-users] Are mencoder lossless codecs really lossless?

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 14:45:17 CEST 2013

Okay.  Yes, I didn't know mencoder wasn't supported anymore.  The Wikipedia page on mencoder didn't mention this.  I will use ffmpeg instead of mencoder, I think (I have to make sureffmpeg does everything mencoder used to do).  I had thought that ffmpeg were two separate things.  Is mplayer also obsolete?