[MPlayer-users] loop option problem using gl2 driver in win 7 64bit

Morris Beverly mo at avpresentations.com
Mon Feb 25 21:45:38 CET 2013

Morris Beverly wrote:
> Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>> On 25 Feb 2013, at 17:51, Morris Beverly <mo at avpresentations.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm using slave mode with mplayer 35923-2, downloaded from
>>> code.google, running on windows 7 64bit.  I'm using the gl2 driver
>>> with "-geometry" to force the video to play on the second monitor.
>>>
> I will probably try mplayer2 later today as I wasn't aware of it until
> recently.  Maybe xineramascreen will work for me with it.

I just dropped mplayer2 into my original xineramascreen command line and
it worked perfectly.  Don't know what the issue is/was with mplayer, but
I seem to be fine with it using mplayer2.

By the way it does seem that -vf eq=1 is required to adjust gamma etc in
slave mode.  At least it seemed to work for me while leaving it out did not.

thanks,

morris