[MPlayer-users] Android WiFi display

Dariusz Filipiak darekfilip at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 21:29:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I want to display Android device screen on my laptop using "wifi-display".
According to documentation protocol is familiar to rtsp. I made a lot of
debugging and almost done. I do not want to use wifi-direct.

I made three point structure:

   1. tablet running: wfd -l 0.0.0.0:8888 (no output)
   2. mplayer running: mplayer -v -v -v rtsp://localhost:8888/ output:
   http://pastebin.com/hLU0cSKQ
   3. my proxy app running the same machine running mplayer: output:
   http://pastebin.com/snRUCa22

Proxy app output shows all messages sent from proxy side:

   1. mplayer rec - received from mplayer
   2. mplayer send - send to mplayer
   3. wfd rec - received from wfd
   4. wfd send - send to wfd

Log is similar to:
https://github.com/kensuke/How-to-Miracast-on-AOSP/wiki/RTSP-log

After connection negotiation mplayer (vlc player also) does not display
anything, but wireshark shows many UDP packages send to from tablet to
mplayer on ports defined in connection negotiation.

WiDi docs: http://www.docin.com/p-565900000.html

Does "DESCRIBE" response is correct? Is it to simple?
--
Darek