[MPlayer-users] Samba 4 and OpenJPEG 1.5 detection

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Aug 25 14:29:59 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 02:34:31PM +0200, Armin K. wrote:
> See attached patch

It seems to me that just adding /usr/include/samba-4.0 to the include
path might be easier.
However I can't see how this can work/make any sense.
If samba 3 and samba 4 are supposed to be possible to install side by
side, it can't be right to link against the same library in both cases.
If they are not supposed to, why in all the world have they moved the
samba 4 includes to a different location? That seems like pointlessly
making the transition troublesome...