[MPlayer-users] fullscreen bottom option

Fred Fred.Brockstedt at BeLUG.de
Fri Aug 16 00:22:38 CEST 2013

[...]
>> The equivalent (though a bit more flexible) exists as -border-pos-x
>> and -border-pos-y It will probably be buggy in some cases, like with
>> certain vos, filters and possibly subtitles, though it worked fine
>> for the cases I tested.
After some hassle with XCode, I tried compiling on Ubuntu and it worked
just as aspected.
-border-pos-y 1 solves the problem to the utmost satisfaction.
Thank you Reimar!
I will test the option in the coming month. If anything turns up I will
be in touch.

- Fred