[MPlayer-users] Seing blocks when joining short movies

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Mon Apr 8 01:27:59 CEST 2013

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 04:36:44PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> What other parameters should I use so that I do not have such disorted
> images, or are there better ways to get one second from each minute?

I have found a workable workaround. I use ffmpeg to extract 25 images,
starting at the time I want. I then rename all these files and rename
them. Finally I put them together again as a movie.

No loss in quality, but also no sound. Although I do not need sound for
now, I would still be interested in a solution using mencoder.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: