[MPlayer-users] Error occurring on q or >, not sure if mplayer or not

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Sep 29 10:17:53 CEST 2012

stan <RegBur_Flydan8 <at> q.com> writes:

> On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:14:04 +0000 (UTC)
> Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> wrote:
>
> > Does it also crash with -vo gl_tiled ?
>
> No video, sound only.

Could you post the output of
$ grep GL config.mak
(I am unable to understand how you can configure
for gl but not gl_tiled.)

[...]

> > Since the maintainer will probably ask this:
> > Do you have the possibility to recompile with another
> > gcc version? Preferably with one that does not contain
> > a number smaller than "3" in its version...
>
> I'm not sure what you mean here.

gcc 4.7.0 is considered buggy here (simply because it
contains a "0" in its version string), if you have
access to an earlier (or later) version, it would be
welcome if you could test.

Carl Eugen