[MPlayer-users] Audio delay for tv://

Stephen Ronald sronald101 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:27:03 CEST 2012

HI,

I am using slave mode and switching inputs from mp4 files to TV input. The
TV audio needs delaying 0.5 seconds. Slave mode is initialized once and the
source is changed within the one instance.

Is there some means by which I could achieve independant delays such as  :

Have a section in the config that will specify a delay for the tv:// input
but not file sources.

e.g.

[TV]
delay=0.5

or a delay option in the -tv options e.g -tv immediatemode=0:audiodelay=0.5

or even an ALSA configurable delay for a mixer line.