[MPlayer-users] Mplayer transparency flv issue

Aakash aakash140489 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:12:41 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using MPlayer(1.1 binaries) in Qt(4.8.2) on Windows 7. I need
MPlayer to play videos with transparency or alpha channel as a child of
my Qt window. I am able to play the videos but the bits with
transparency as rendered as black. I read the documentation but none of
the options worked for me. I tried to change the video output(-vo)
option and osd color options. I just need the mplayer object to retain
the transparency of frames while playing. Can someone help me with this ?

Thanks
Aakash