[MPlayer-users] Hardcoding subtitles with mencoder / mplayer

Jos van Riswick josvanr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:21:25 CET 2012

thnx... but ... sorry the font is still large...

For reference I'll paste my command line:

mencoder movie.3.mpeg -ass -UTF8 -sub movie.subtitles.ass -ass-font-scale 2
-o movie.subtitles.mpeg -oac copy -ovc lavc

What type of subtitle file can I use if I want to use -subfont-text-scale?
I just need a simple way to add some text comments to a video. I'm
using subtitleeditor (on linux platform) to edit the subtitles and I can
export them to various formats.

josvanr

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Mathieu Westphal