[MPlayer-users] playing multiple files

meino.cramer at gmx.de meino.cramer at gmx.de
Sun Mar 4 17:54:19 CET 2012

Ingo Brückl <ib at wupperonline.de> [12-03-04 17:32]:
> Oliver Seitz wrote on Sun, 04 Mar 2012 17:14:49 +0100:
>
> > fullscreen state is not preserved. Fullscreen state is instead set to
> > what's specified on the command line, so when it was toggled (using "f"
> > key) it jumps back to the state the first video was started in.
>
> > Is this intensional?
>
> I'd say it is. The GUI acts just the same.
>
> Ingo

I would say 'no' ... the GUI is acting as wrong as the console
application.

The option "-fixed-vo" implies a different thing as both the GUI and
the console application are acting.

Therefore either the option must be renamed to "-unfixed-vo" or the
bug has to be fixed.

Only my two cents...your currency may vary.

mcc