[MPlayer-users] playing multiple files

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sun Mar 4 17:14:49 CET 2012

Am 04.03.2012 09:37, schrieb meino.cramer at gmx.de:
> Oliver Seitz<info at vtnd.de>  [12-03-04 09:36]:

>>> Simply does not work for me, sorry...

Confirmed, it does not. I've tested -vo gl, gl2 and xv, using today's
checkout. While with -fixed-vo no new window is created when switching
over to the next video, fullscreen state is not preserved. Fullscreen
state is instead set to what's specified on the command line, so when it
was toggled (using "f" key) it jumps back to the state the first video
was started in.

Is this intensional? I think I'd prefer otherwise...

Greets,
Kiste