[MPlayer-users] Compilation fails if no bluray libs installed

Mike Castle dalgoda+mplayer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 01:19:11 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Mike Castle <dalgoda+mplayer <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Getting this error during compilation:
>>
>> CC      libavformat/bluray.o
>> libavformat/bluray.c:23:30: fatal error: libbluray/bluray.h: No such
>> file or directory
>
> Hopefully fixed, thank you for the report!

Thanks, trying now.
>> I always build with this script:
>> ./configure --prefix=/home/nexus/slash --disable-dvdread-internal
>> --enable-runtime-cpudetection --disable-bitmap-font --enable-xvmc
>> --disable-ossaudio --enable-debug
>
> You should not use --enable-runtime-cpudetection if you compile
> MPlayer for yourself, --enable-debug also may have a performance
> penalty.
> (What is --disable-dvdread-internal good for?)

My $HOME is NFS mounted and used across a number if x86 machines, some
old, so I really do want cpudetection.

Good point about debug... will take that out.. .I was probably running
gdb against it at one point and left it behind.

I also regularly build libdvd* stuff from head, and have some local
tools that I use that use it.  So I have mplayer use that same
version.

Meanwhile..... still compiling.... further than before.

mrc