[MPlayer-users] 4096 screen width limit

dag dg dagofthedofg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:01:36 CEST 2012

It's not giving me the error anymore but it's not going across all monitors
with -xineramascreen -2, it only full screens on one monitor. Here is my
line:

mplayer -screenw 5760 -screenh 2160 -nosound -fs -fstype none
-xineramascreen -2 -vo vaapi clip_1080p_avg.mp4

Xinerama is not enabled but I'm using xrandr instead.