[MPlayer-users] recent svn mplayer don`t find config file in windows

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Jun 2 18:26:40 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 12:09:43AM +0900, jaebum shin wrote:
> reimar.
> i check where to find config in  mplayer  with processmonitor.
>
> r34900 well find mplayer/config
>

> http://jaebumsin.webatu.com/34900.png
> but r34980 append unnecessary "folder" named  mplayer.exe.
> so can`t find mplayer/config
>
> http://jaebumsin.webatu.com/34980.png
>
> why r34980 append "unexisted unnecessary folder named  mplayer.exe"?

The file responsible for this (path.c) was not changed since
r32838. Nor is the code fundamentally wrong or can I see that
happening except if GetModuleFileNameA was returning
"...\mplayer.exe\mplayer.exe" as path.
So I am afraid I can't see this having anything to do with MPlayer's
code.
I'll try to give it a test run myself, but so far it looks like
something seriously wrong with system, setup, compiler, ...