[MPlayer-users] Preliminary source tarballs for 1.1 release

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Jun 2 17:58:47 CEST 2012

Hello,
I uploaded tarballs I want to make the 1.1 release (they will only be
renamed, unless there are critical issues).
They are available at
ftp://ftp1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/MPlayer-1.1_preliminary.tar.gz
MD5: 7ab449f312c775911cfe12f5847da53f
SHA1: dc64b6688bd101d6d8efd7f5ab3d2c9815fd1238
ftp://ftp1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/MPlayer-1.1_preliminary.tar.xz
MD5: d06acdcc7685ffce6024e1ee9292d2f2
SHA1: ca98627aabd006a25eddb7491e041ff1b8aac1fc
If the usual people can step up to sign them that would be welcome,
currently they only have my signature in the .asc file.
In addition updates for download page, news page and a mail for the
-announce list are needed, volunteers would be welcome, otherwise I'll
try to come up with something, I hope by tomorrow at the latest in that
case.
Reminders if I have forgotten anything else are welcome, too.

Reimar

Also: a branch for the release has been created:
svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/branches/1.1