[MPlayer-users] video out of sync(video_out cpu usage is high)

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:31:48 CEST 2012

Today I tried to install KMplayer on my board.In this process it updated
some mesa and X libraries.After this exercise video_out cpu usage has
improved a lot.It has come down from 120% to 60%.Could library mismatch be
a reason for performance issue of mplayer?

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:13 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> > X11 is slow (and since you seem to have to use that and
> > can't use xv sdl will be just as slow).
>
> s/X11/sdl
>
> I suspect it will work with -lavdopts skipframe=nonref,
> but all of Reimar's options are of course much better.
>
> Carl Eugen

Thanks and Regards,
Yogesh Tyagi
Mobile No: 09911814030