[MPlayer-users] issue with some RM files

falcon sheep falcon.sheep at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:09:02 CEST 2012

it has been solved with demuxer=lavf
on the other hand this lead to another problem in seek, I'm using seek
after loadfile (in slave mode) immediately to start the file from offset x

loadfile <filename> 0\nseek <seconds> 2

previously it was working fine (the file start from position x), now im
hearing two voices at the same time, one start from the beginning of the
file (for short period) and one from the position I'm seeking. is there any
way to overcome this behavior. can we have atomic operation for two
instructions. is there any new command to start from offset in slave mode.