[MPlayer-users] udp sync over wifi

Richard Markiewicz richard at ayudasystems.com
Fri Jul 20 15:06:52 CEST 2012

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson <at> cox.net> writes:

> You can test it by plugging the laptop into the wired net.

Yes, over wired net it works great. So the issue is clearly wireless.

I guess my question is: is there something I can tune/change to make this work
better over wireless? Is the specific bottleneck bandwidth, latency, or both?
Or is this just not an envisaged/supported scenario?

Perhaps it would be worth trying on a wireless-N network. I wonder if anybody
has tried that?

Thanks again for your help.