[MPlayer-users] status of dca/dts decoder

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Sun Jul 15 00:38:44 CEST 2012

I've been testing some dca/dts vids and see a couple of issues - I see
the status for ffdca is working so have a couple of questions.

Is 7.1 MA lossless supported - I can't get it to work/ be seen.

Is the downmix from 5.1 to stereo known to have issues?

With the (admittedly few) tests I've done I am getting clipping mono(x2).

If these are expected/known it would save some time in preparing
samples/pasting output etc. If someone could say so.