[MPlayer-users] issue with some RM files

falcon sheep falcon.sheep at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:39:22 CEST 2012

I understand this but this was the last version for windows sherpya
version. so i checked it with recent version of
mplayer2 on windows (http://mplayer2.srsfckn.biz/mplayer2-i686-latest.7z)
dated on 04-Jun-2012 with the same result:
mplayer2 d0305da (C) 2000-2012 MPlayer & mplayer2 teams

Playing 01.rm.
Detected file format: REAL
Stream description: Audio Stream
Stream mimetype: audio/x-pn-realaudio
[real] Audio stream found, -aid 0
Stream mimetype: logical-fileinfo
Clip info:
 copyright: (C) 2004
 comment:
Load subtitles in .
Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
[sipr @ 018a8f80]Invalid block_align: 304
Could not open codec.
ADecoder init failed :(
Could not open audio decoder ffmpeg.
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec sipr.so.6.0.
Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
Could not open audio decoder realaud.
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec sipr.so.
Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
Could not open audio decoder realaud.
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec sipr.dll.
Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
Could not open audio decoder realaud.
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec sipr3260.dll.
Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
Could not open audio decoder realaud.
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec
sipr.bundle/Contents/MacOS/sipr.

Read the RealAudio section of the DOCS!
ADecoder preinit failed :(
Could not open audio decoder realaud.
Cannot find codec for audio format 0x72706973.
Audio: no sound
Video: no video

Exiting... (End of file)

so does this a windows version problem