[MPlayer-users] Blu-ray subtitles (forced)

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Tue Jan 31 19:37:15 CET 2012

On 01/31/2012 11:53 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> Please test attached patch.

Unfortunately, I don't get any changes with it.

I applied the patch at a fresh checkout. Should I add something else?
from what I can see, libav??? should do all the work, the patch only
sets the feature.

with -demuxer lavf I can see a debug line I added in reset_avsub around
each time a new subtitle appears, but the subtitle still doesn't appear...

And for the normal demuxer, I assume there has to be another different
handler...

--
Cheers,
Alex