[MPlayer-users] errors in svn revision 34526 / external 1243

Nandan Bhat nandanlbhat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:53:56 CET 2012

HI all,

I thought something changed in the last few days because I was able to
compile mplayer last week. It is only the latest svn update that broke
the Makefile (maybe?).

As a test I tried an older version. The latest I could find was 1.0rc4.
Compile went ahead without problems and I am currently running a 2nd
pass xvid conversion. I really wish I could have an svn snapshot from
like a week before. Is that even possible?

Nandan