[MPlayer-users] Problems with h264 video with latest mplayer

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Wed Jan 4 17:25:26 CET 2012

Hi,

> I do not see these error messages with the sample you uploaded (please do not
> zip compressed samples), and there are no artefacts afaict.
>
> Please confirm that you did make distclean, that svn diff and cd ffmpeg&&  git
> diff show no results.
>
> Do you see the same problems with current ffplay?

Here's what I did today:
1.  Get
http://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/mplayer-checkout-snapshot.tar.bz2
2.  Unpack
3.  Get http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=snapshot;h=HEAD;sf=tgz
4.  Unpack and copy to ffmpeg directory in mplayer directory
5.  ./configure && make in mplayer sources directory
6.  ./mplayer ../<path_to_file>
7.  And today it works...

Maybe something that got fixed in last two days or I have no idea.

Anyway many thanks for your time!

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of steel..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence