[MPlayer-users] Problems with h264 video with latest mplayer

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Jan 3 14:18:16 CET 2012

TEcHNO <techno <at> punkt.pl> writes:

> >> Tell me if I can provide you with more data to help you.
> >
> > Please provide a sample.
>
> the file I have problems with are ~600-2000 MB big, will a beginning X
> megabytes suffice? If so, how much?

Only you can (test and) answer...

> If not, how can I provide you with a proper sample? (preferably linux command).

Please see bottom of http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html (and please ignore the
size limit, the sample has to be long enough to allow to reproduce the issue!)

> > (Or find the - FFmpeg - version introducing the problem, this may not be
> > trivial though.)

As said, this is not trivial, so I suggest you provide a sample (this should be
significantly easier).

Carl Eugen