[MPlayer-users] Mplayer expand to full screen problems.

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 13:57:06 CET 2012

Hi,

Happy new year!

I have a freshly installed and up to date FC 14 x86_64 system. When I run mplayer, I use the "f" command to change to full screen display. This produces a full screen display with a movie in the center that is definitely NOT full screen.

I suspect a device driver problem for the NVIDIA GeForce GT 550 graphics cardand would like to help debug the problem by providing more accurate information. I'm making an assumption here that the problem is NOT with mplayer.

Could someone tell me in detail what the problem relates to please?

Regards,

George...

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers... Wil would say, "STIFF THE FED"!!!