[MPlayer-users] How to cross-compile mplayer.exe

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Dec 1 20:49:30 CET 2012

On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 07:32:16PM +0000, bat guano wrote:
> > building some dependencies
>
> Hi
> I've cross-compiled with "--disable-mencoder".
>
> These libraries have cross-compiled OK:-
> a52dec bzip2 opencore-amr speex vorbis vpx mpg123 ogg opus zlib

There isn't really any reason for a52dec, opencore-amr, vorbis, vpx,
mpg123 or ogg except in very special circumstances, they will not be
used by default.

> There's a problem when cross-compiling faad2.

There's no real reason to use that one either.

> librtmp live555 nemesi cddb cdda bluray vcd dvb smb

I suspect these are the ones that might be interesting,
but that depends on what kind of files you want to play.
Well, dvb and smb might be pointless on Windows though,
and vcd I think isn't supported and too unusual.