[MPlayer-users] how to make mplayer to drop all p and b frames ?

lean fu fulean at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:25:28 CEST 2012

Hi list:

i tried to play 720p rmvb or mkv  videos on an android phone which with
 600Mhz arm processor,most of time ,
the picture nearly totally stop to refresh,and the strange thing is audio
can always keep smooth,i tested
" -framedrop,lowres=1:fast:skiploopfilter=all ..." in slave mode, but seems
nothing get better,and picture become worse.

I want mplayer only demux files and skip all decoding steps  of  p and b
frames until the next I frame come,another words,try it best to catch the
audio,
i can accept picture loss,but can't accept picture seems complete  stop,how
can i do this ?, any rely is appreciated!