[MPlayer-users] mplayer svn vs live-latest

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 02:40:50 CEST 2012

Dear folks,

when will mplayer svn be compatible vs latest-live?

I have a working mplayer but without live, I am used to having live compile straight out with mplayer from svn throughout testing of fedora right before release.  But now, it is not working :(

esample.a ffmpeg/libavutil/libavutil.a -Wl,-z,noexecstack /usr/local/lib/live/liveMedia/libliveMedia.a                  /usr/local/lib/live/UsageEnvironment/libUsageEnvironment.a                  /usr/local/lib/live/BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a                  /usr/local/lib/live/groupsock/libgroupsock.a                  -lm  -ffast-math   -lpng -lz -lmng -lz -ljpeg -lgif -lasound -ldl -lpthread -lfreetype -lfontconfig  -lz  -lstdc++  -lxvidcore -lpthread -ldl -rdynamic   -lXext -lX11 -lpthread -lXss -lXv -lXxf86vm -lXxf86dga -lSDL -lGL -ldl -lmp3lame
libmpdemux/demux_rtp.o: In function `demux_close_rtp':
demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xc7): undefined reference to `RTSPClient::teardownMediaSession(MediaSession&)'
libmpdemux/demux_rtp.o: In function `demux_open_rtp':
demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0x748): undefined reference to `RTSPClient::setupMediaSubsession(MediaSubsession&, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'
demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0x7ea): undefined reference to `RTSPClient::playMediaSession(MediaSession&, double, double, float)'
demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xa8e): undefined reference to `RTSPClient::createNew(UsageEnvironment&, int, char const*, unsigned short)'
demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xadf): undefined reference to `RTSPClient::describeWithPassword(char const*, char const*, char const*, unsigned char, int)'
demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xc36): undefined reference to `RTSPClient::describeURL(char const*, Authenticator*, unsigned char, int)'
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

I do not know why, but is something wrong on their side or on mplayer's side?

I will keep trying eventually but I have not had this happen in previous fedora beta before official releases.

Regards,

Antonio