[MPlayer-users] RTSPClient::setupMediaSubsession(MediaSubsession&, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 03:29:46 CEST 2012

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, Masaru Nomiya <nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp> wrote:

> From: Masaru Nomiya <nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp>
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] RTSPClient::setupMediaSubsession(MediaSubsession&, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)
> To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 7:23 PM
> Hello,
>
> In the Message;
>
>   Subject    : [MPlayer-users]
> RTSPClient::setupMediaSubsession(MediaSubsession&,
> unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)
>   Date & Time: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:12:14 -0700
> (PDT)
>
> [AO] == Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>
> has written:
>
> AO> Dear folks,
>
> AO> Trying to build mplayer svn from source on Fedora 17
>
> AO> esample.a ffmpeg/libavutil/libavutil.a
> -Wl,-z,noexecstack
> /usr/local/lib/live/liveMedia/libliveMedia.a
>
> /usr/local/lib/live/UsageEnvironment/libUsageEnvironment.a
>
> /usr/local/lib/live/BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a
>
> /usr/local/lib/live/groupsock/libgroupsock.a
>               -lm
> -ffast-math   -lpng -lz -lmng -lz -ljpeg
> -lgif -lasound -ldl -lpthread -lfreetype -lfontconfig
> -lz  -lstdc++  -lxvidcore -lpthread -ldl
> -rdynamic   -lXext -lX11 -lpthread -lXss -lXv
> -lXxf86vm -lXxf86dga -lSDL -lGL -ldl -lmp3lame
> AO> libmpdemux/demux_rtp.o: In function
> `demux_close_rtp':
> AO> demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xc7): undefined reference to
> `RTSPClient::teardownMediaSession(MediaSession&)'
> AO> libmpdemux/demux_rtp.o: In function
> `demux_open_rtp':
> AO> demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0x736): undefined reference to
> `RTSPClient::setupMediaSubsession(MediaSubsession&,
> unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
> AO> demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0x7da): undefined reference to
> `RTSPClient::playMediaSession(MediaSession&, double,
> double, float)'
> AO> demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xa7e): undefined reference to
> `RTSPClient::createNew(UsageEnvironment&, int, char
> const*, unsigned short)'
> AO> demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xacf): undefined reference to
> `RTSPClient::describeWithPassword(char const*, char const*,
> char const*, unsigned int, int)'
> AO> demux_rtp.cpp:(.text+0xc26): undefined reference to
> `RTSPClient::describeURL(char const*, Authenticator*,
> unsigned int, int)'
> AO> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> AO> make: *** [mplayer] Error 1
>
> Your live555 is too new.
>
> Use live.2012.02.04.tar.gz.
>
> Regards,
>
> ---
> ┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya
>      mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
> ┃\/彡
> ┗━━┛ "Bill! You married with Computers.
>           Not with Me!"
>          "No..., with money."

Dear sir,

I can't find old releases, just latest.  Is there a way to fix the code or use a --disable-live?  to compile mplayer?

I have run
$ svn update
on the mplayer directory, but the error remains :(, I have during previous testing phases of fedora, always installed xvidcore and live and then installed mplayer svn by source and it had never failed.  Now I will have to wait for a fix from developers or a disable-switch to get it working.

I have looked at changelog in live and the changes are there:

http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/changelog.txt

Thanks for advices/comments/suggestions.

Regards,

Antonio