[MPlayer-users] r34844 - in trunk/sub: sub_cc.c sub_cc.h -- I think y'all mean 'ATSC', not 'ASTC'? ; -)

SciFi sci-fi at hush.ai
Wed Apr 11 01:38:44 CEST 2012

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 14:31:39 +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 12:24:10PM +0000, SciFi wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In the patch and texts for r34844,
>> I think y'all mean 'ATSC',
>> not 'ASTC' as spelled thru most of it.
>> ;)
>
> Yes, ASTC is something else, muscle memory tricking me...

The work on subtitles is what brought my eyes to it.  ;)
FYI, I hope to test it if/when ready -- I would like to
try it on some OTA recordings we've done, to see if we
can translate from español to english somehow (when such
is not available on the broadcast), but of course not in
real time (sadly, but that would be a really good project
in-&-of itself).
BTW Thanks for all the work on this project.
    It's been one of my favorite tools to use.