[MPlayer-users] Aspect-ratio problems with directx driver

Wayne Wayne at TradeTimer.com
Sun Apr 1 22:35:25 CEST 2012

The last revision that worked correctly was Sherpya r33488 that I got here...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mplayer-win32/files/MPlayer%20and%20MEncoder/revision%2033488/

... by way of this site...
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

All subsequent versions have the problem that I described with any version of SMPlayer I tried.  I was speculating that there was something that changed (in MPlayer) which affected the DirectX code in all versions after r33488.

The problem 'appears' to be with MPlayer, not SMPlayer, since r33488 and earlier versions work with a given SMPlayer, but all versions after r33488 have the problem with the same SMPlayer.

Were there any changes AFTER r33488 that might have affected DirectX?

Thanks.