[MPlayer-users] DVD Vob files

Friðrik Ásmundsson fridrik01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:31:45 CEST 2011

Thanks Alexander, I will look into that.

I am using mplayer in a way it was maybe not designed for (offline
extraction of visual content for forensic investigation). So its
important for me to know in what physical file a given video content
originates from.

Following up on that, is anyone aware whether mplayer can play all the
Titles in a given Title set?

If this is not possible, is there any way to parse the
VTS_<CHAPTER>_0.IFO files (which I assume contain all the Title
information for the Title Set) programmically (via command line) in a
cross-platform way, so I can retrieve this information?

Anyway, thanks for all the help so far.

Regards,
Friðrik