[MPlayer-users] dvd pts timestamp resets are different without audio?

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Wed Oct 26 18:36:21 CEST 2011

Le quintidi 5 brumaire, an CCXX, Roger Pack a écrit :
> With some DVD's, if I play it "with audio", the PTS timestamp resets at
> 3498.03 however, if I play it back with "-nosound" it says the reset
> occurs at 3499.40

I am not sure whether this is the problem you are having, but some DVDs have
either extra audio (silence) or extra video (black) at the end of some
chapters, which also are the usual time of timestamps resets.

As you are not explicit about what timestamp you are looking at, I can not
say more.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George