[MPlayer-users] Problem: some videos freeze, other very similar videos do not--difference might be just in resolution (pixels)--how to convert?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Oct 18 00:51:46 CEST 2011

Randy Kramer <rhkramer <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Version: 1:1.0.rc2svn20080706-0.1lenny2

Since several thousand changes have been made since, we honestly cannot support
this version.

If you choose to compile (note that installing should not be necessary, I never
install), you will - apart from subversion, git, yasm (use --yasm="" if the one
in lenny is too old), gcc and make - need the package libxv-dev to get -vo xv
(which you need to get the scaling).

Carl Eugen