[MPlayer-users] libavfilter compile error (mingw32)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Fri Oct 14 22:29:37 CEST 2011

Le tridi 23 vendémiaire, an CCXX, Carl Eugen Hoyos a écrit :
> This should be fixed now as long as you don't use --enable-vf-lavfi

Thanks for taking care of this faster than I could.

I do not have access to any windows box for development: is strtok_r really
missing? If so, it may be a good idea to avoid it somehow (maybe reimplement
it internally) in ffmpeg: abuffer, aformat and aconvert are necessary.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George