[MPlayer-users] Blinkenlights options?

Max Orhai max at neofocal.com
Thu Oct 13 23:05:48 CEST 2011

Hello! I know this is a little unusual, but the official MPlayer documentation does claim that Blinkenlights is a supported output format, although it doesn't give any technical details at all. From http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/info.html I learned that the command line option is "bl", but after that I'm stuck. Blinkenlights is a UDP-based network streaming protocol: how do I specify where it should be sending the packets? Does anyone have any other useful MPlayer / Blinkenlights knowledge to share?

Thanks,

-- Max