[MPlayer-users] Don't see video window

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Sat Oct 8 18:16:47 CEST 2011

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote on Sat, 8 Oct 2011 17:57:04 +0200:

> with gmplayer I don't see video window when I start playing a video.

A few more information please, for example:

What OS do you use? Which video driver is used? Which skin do you use? How do
you start gmplayer?

Please start 'gmplayer -v' from a console and post the output.

> I removed all config files, so this should not be caused by any
> non-default setting (But I'm ready to see advices)

When you start without any config files (system, user and gui), is there a
video window (displaying some logo)?

Ingo