[MPlayer-users] What commands do i use to play a modern 3d file

"Bearcat M. Şandor" hometheater at feline-soul.com
Thu Nov 17 20:10:03 CET 2011

Folks,

mplayer: 1.0_rc4_p20110322-r1
ffmpeg: 0.7.7

mplayer config file: http://pastebin.com/d7nsAn8F

vdpau-info: http://pastebin.com/M6uJZ4BU

I just got an nvidia 8800GT from a friend so i can finally use VDPAU (yay).

Looking through the mplayer man page i notice a filter called stereo3d.
  I have a clip of a 3d movie with a side-by-side display ( screen-shot
is here http://www.feline-soul.com/files/3d_vidshot.jpg )

I've look at a few threads here and there but i can't figure out how to
make those two sides merge properly so that i can watch the movie with
the polarized 3d glasses that i took home from the movie theater, using
vdpau if possible. Do i need to convert it to the red-cyan or something
and use those older glasses types?

Help?

Thanks
--