[MPlayer-users] play+stop+play freezes gmplayer window

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Nov 17 18:13:42 CET 2011

Hello,

within gmplayer, pressing play, stop and again play freezes mplayer
window.

Tried with today's svn.

The problem appears for some time, but since I had different problem, I
wasn't sure if it isn't related... it's not.

Debian gnu/linux 6.0 with no own packages except lame (related to mplayer)

kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64 gcc 4.4.5...

gmplayer -v -v -v -v -v output: test.fantomas.sk/mplayer-34353.out

after I press stop this is displayed:

*** uninit(0x1E4B)
Uninit audio filters...
[libaf] Removing filter format
[libaf] Removing filter lavcresample
[libaf] Removing filter dummy
[libaf] Removing filter format
Uninit audio: ffmpeg
Uninit video: ffmpeg
DEMUXER: freeing AVI demuxer at 0xa2b9e40
DEMUXER: freeing sh_audio at 0xa3486c0
DEMUXER: freeing sh_video at 0xa348a30

[[[uninit getch2]]]

... after i press play again:

Unicode font: 5103 glyphs.

the rest is displayed after ctrl-c.

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.