[MPlayer-users] Dumping from HTTP Adobe FMS dynamic stream

DaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 01:55:35 CET 2011

Hi all,

Someone could point me to a howto dump stream from an HTTP Adobe Dynamic
Stream?

The situation is that I have this piece of HTML [1]:

data-url="http://servpub-f.akamaihd.net/z/ffff65.smil/manifest.f4m" data-url-
iphone="http://servpub-
f.akamaihd.net/i/ffff65_sp,200000,500000,1200000,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8" data-
neturl="" data-
img="http://www.serviziopubblico.it/media/images/video/37/ffff62.jpg" data-url-
preroll="http://servpub-f.akamaihd.net/z/IPDL_trailer_15_1.smil/manifest.f4m"
data-link_preroll="http://www.iprimidellalista.it/"></div>

I tampered data with firefox, so first it download the manifest.f4m, and then
(all over HTTP) it starts to download .f4f (flash fragment, if I understood
correctly).

There is a way to dump (or download, if it is more appropriately) this stream
with mplayer? Or there is some dirty hack to download it by hand?

Thank you.

[1] http://www.serviziopubblico.it/ilfatto/replica
--
Stay open, be free.