[MPlayer-users] Great permanent problem with A/V synchro

kapetr kapetr at mizera.cz
Tue May 24 22:45:15 CEST 2011

Hello,

I need yours help.

I often download *.flv from Net.
But to watch them on my DVD player on TV I need to recode them to
*.avi files (mpeg4).

I use this command:

mencoder xyz.flv -o xyz.avi -ovc lavc -oac mp3lame -ffourcc DX50

The problem is, that the audio in *.avi file is in most cases more
or less shifted (e.g  600 ms)!

I have try -vf harddup, but without effect.
The audio shift is same on begin and end of video, so I thing it can
not to do with frame dropping/duplicating, ...

So: why do NOT mencoder preserve correct A/V  synchro as it is in
source file ?

It is TERRIBLE work to find out "-delay" for target *.avi file and
recopy it with "-audio-delay".

PLEASE help!

--kapetr

--
IHNED.cz je nový, přehlednější a rychlejší. Přesvědčte se na:
www.ihned.cz