[MPlayer-users] which command can handle millisecond position?

JaeyongShin sjy1937 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 08:55:42 CEST 2011

> Have a look at http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/networksync.html

thanks. that's what I exactly want to find.

I've tried network synchonized playback today but failed.
downloaded mplayer is Sherpya-SVN-r33216-4.2.5.

test system and command is as below :
- master pc ip 211.xxx.xxx.150, subnet mask is 255.255.255.0

mplayer.exe -udp-master -udp-port 1090 -udp-ip 211.xxx.xxx.255 blahblah.mp4

- slave pc

mplayer.exe -udp-slave -udp-port 1090 blahblah.mp4

when master's playing mov file clients doesn't work and UI displays "No responding".
if I pressed "space bar" to pause on master side, client started to show mov file but showing was not stable.

did I miss something?

Jay.