[MPlayer-users] -rawaudio channel order?

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Fri May 13 08:23:10 CEST 2011

Le quartidi 24 floréal, an CCXIX, Reimar Döffinger a écrit :
> I'm afraid I don't know what exactly it is, but as far as I remember it
> should be the channel order that ALSA uses.

I confirm this is the internal order used by mplayer, and probably the order
used when not using a specific format.

As far as I can remember, the order is FL FR RL RR FC LF; the exact order
can be obtained from speaker-test, but look at the channel number printed,
not the order in which it issues the tests.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George