[MPlayer-users] RTP streaming and cache problem

Tibor Simko tibsi1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:12:23 CET 2011

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 09:10:40AM +0100, Tibor S wrote:
>> When I start RTP streaming it works fine for several seconds, then
>> "RTP buffer invalid; no data return from network" message appears.
>
> That message should not cause any issues.
> What is the actual problem?

This message appears several times after mplayer start then it ends with EOF.
I am not able to play RPT streams if stream_read_internal function is used
insted of stream_read in cache_fill function.

When I replaced stream_read_internal by stream_read in cache_fill function,
mplayer plays RTP streams fine. So if no one has similar problem with
RTP streaming it is not required to solve it. I fixed it for my purposes.

Thanks.