[MPlayer-users] WIN32 codecs

Tue Mar 22 23:18:23 CET 2011

Hi Krzysztof Duchnowski!

 On 2011.03.22 at 22:12:02 +0100, Krzysztof Duchnowski wrote next:

> 2 - with win32 codecs, the only usefull that I could think is
> IntelIndeo5 which isn't decodable any other way (for others there are
> code within FFMPEG).

Uh, intel indeo 5 IS in ffmpeg for some time and works perfectly, better
than original indeo decoder or xanim one (doesn't crash on minor stream
problems).

However there are decoders which aren't in ffmpeg and exist only in
win32 form; one I miss the most is voxware audio codec, with 64-bit
systems these streams are always silent..

--

Vladimir