[MPlayer-users] UDP -udp-slave video sync

T.Reifenrath mobil at trinity-solutions.de
Wed Jun 8 17:24:41 CEST 2011

I still have the same problem......

I just get the new Version with this Filename: MPlayer-athlon-svn-33488

Tried to play the  4 Videos on a single machine with these batch-files:

Master:
mplayer -udp-master  -noborder -geometry 0:0 -vf scale=128:72 Video1_1.mp4

Slave1:
mplayer -udp-slave -noborder -geometry 128:0 -vf scale=128:72 Video1_2.mp4

Slave2:
mplayer -udp-slave -noborder -geometry 256:0 -vf scale=128:72 Video1_3.mp4

Slave3:
mplayer -udp-slave -noborder -geometry 384:0 -vf scale=128:72 Video1_4.mp4

Videos are running after starting the batch-files ( still get a message
"unsupported Pixelformat 61" / "unsupported Pixelformat 61" )
But they don´t sync with the master.

If I just start one of the slaves and after the master, the slave is waiting
but does nothing. When the master is finished, the slave ends, too.
But this is only if ONE slave is started. When all slave are started, just
the first one is waiting while the others are playing.

Can anybody help ???