[MPlayer-users] German television online services

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Tue Jul 5 08:48:46 CEST 2011

>>  This may be a result of a geolocation
>> mechanism that is required for copyright reasons.
>
> I doubt it would make a difference, but strangely enough this seems
> to be viewable outside Germany. Strange.

Often reports about sport events are stripped from the news archives for
international copyright reasons, so I guessed it could be similar here.
But, it was only a guess, there may be other reasons for those soccer
plays to be treated differently from other programmes.

>> mplayer -playlist
>> http://wgeostreaming.zdf.de/zdf/veryhigh/110703_bra_nor_fwm_spo.asx
>
> Either way, this should be fixed now in latest SVN.

It is, thank you!

Greets,
Kiste