[MPlayer-users] incorrect reaction on the keys

mlg 3 m_l_g3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 12:39:16 CET 2011

I run mplayer from the command line.
When I switch mplayer into full-screen mode, press pause (space), and go one desktop left,
mplayer starts and does not react on the keys anymore.
On the console, it says:
No bind found for key 'CTRL-SPACE'.
If I press Ctrl, it begins to react to the keys again.
So it means it does not detect the release of the Ctrl key.
Probably the wrong thing is to start on just any key.
(And why I have to go to another desktop? Because I have a dictionary there, and the movie is in a foreign language.)

Ubuntu Hardy,
$ svn info

Revision: 34381

Last Changed Rev: 34381

Last Changed Date: 2011-12-03 23:59:17 +0400 (Sat, 03 Dec 2011)