[MPlayer-users] multitrack vs multichanel

Tono Esteve tono at sleiva.net
Fri Aug 5 23:53:58 CEST 2011

Hi Joaquin,
To launch multiple instances of Mplayer simultaneously you can use any
type of script to help you (this is why I said that it works in linux,
but in windows I don't know). I wrote a C program that allows me to
launch multiple instances, but the program can be a bash or phyton
script. The function of this program is only launch the instances and
don't maintain any type of synchronization. If the length of the videos
are short the sync is kept within reasonable limits, when the important
thing is the video, there is a way of enslaving the mplayer but can only
have one audio track. If you are interested in my way, please write me
to my personal address and we talk about it. In this forum I don't know
if I can publish my programs, because part of the code has been
developed meanwhile I work in a company and the code has been used in a
commercial exhibitions.

PD: sorry for my bad english... ;)